Table of Contents
Publishing with Tapjoy
Join the thousands of other mobile developers who work with Tapjoy to maximize the value of their entire audience. Tapjoy’s goal is to help freemium mobile app publishers maximize the value of every user. Tapjoy’s Marketing Automation and Monetization Platform uses market leading data science, predictive analytics and deep segmentation to drive engagement and optimize revenue from every user, so developers can stop leaving money on the table. The Tapjoy network currently drives more than 1.3 million conversions daily, resulting in the highest payout for developers in the industry.
As a publisher, we have a number of ad units you can easily integrate your app. Placements are moments in your game that you can choose to monetize with a variety of different ad units including Video ads, Rich Media, interstitials or the Tapjoy Marketplace. You can use the Dashboard to control the content or type of offers displayed.
Advertising with Tapjoy
Getting Started – Integration and Dashboard Registration
- In order to publish and gain access to our ad network, integration is required. With our SDKs, integration is very easy! Download the SDK here.
- Then create an account with us on our dashboard to start publishing Tapjoy ads in your app. The dashboard will be your main hub to set up your ad units and find all reporting information regarding your app. Some important notes:
- Please be sure to read all of our terms and conditions when you create a Tapjoy account.
- Only one account is needed per publisher/company. If you’d like to add additional users, please contact your Tapjoy contact or support.
- All Tapjoy reporting is in real-time and hourly reporting is based on the timezone you select. Daily reporting is always in UTC.
- From here, please see our technical documentation to complete and finalize integration.
Tapjoy pays out all publishers who have earned $250 or more on a monthly w/ net-45 terms. For example, earnings earned in January 2016 (above $250) will be paid to the publisher by mid-March 2016. For timely payments, publishers must complete all payment info on the dashboard.