Table of Contents
Publishing with Tapjoy
- Placements are moments in your game that you can choose to monetize with a variety of different ad units including Video ads, Rich Media, interstitials or the Tapjoy Marketplace. You can use the Dashboard to control the content or type of offers displayed.
- Tapjoy.com is a Business-to-Consumer ad marketplace outside of the mobile application available through any mobile or PC browsers via www.tapjoy.com. Tapjoy.com only supports rewarded ad campaigns.
A product that helps you increase user engagement by encouraging users to return to your app and earn currency. When a user engages with the Push Notification, the user will be directly linked to an in-app message. For clarity, this is an in-app message not an advertisement.
Advertising with Tapjoy
- If you are only using Tapjoy to advertise your game, the SDK integration is much simpler. See our Getting Started Guide for Advertisers for iOS, Android, Unity, and AIR.
Getting Started – Integration and Dashboard Registration
- In order to publish and gain access to our ad network, integration is required. With our SDKs, integration is very easy! Download the SDK here.
- Then create an account with us on our dashboard to start publishing Tapjoy ads in your app. The dashboard will be your main hub to set up your ad units and find all reporting information regarding your app. Some important notes:
- Please be sure to read all of our terms and conditions when you create a Tapjoy account.
- Only one account is needed per publisher/company. If you’d like to add additional users, please contact your Tapjoy contact or support.
- All Tapjoy reporting is in real-time and hourly reporting is based on the timezone you select. Daily reporting is always in UTC.
- From here, please see our technical documentation to complete and finalize integration.
Tapjoy pays out all publishers who have earned $250 or more on a monthly w/ net-45 terms. For example, earnings earned in January 2016 (above $250) will be paid to the publisher by mid-March 2016. For timely payments, publishers must complete all payment info on the dashboard.