This document explains how to find the Sender ID and Server Key for Firebase Cloud Messaging (FCM), and how to set them up in the Tapjoy dashboard.
Finding your Sender ID and Server Key
- Open the Firebase Console.
- If you haven’t created a project yet, click Add Project.
- Otherwise select your Firebase project from the console dashboard.
- Click the settings icon and choose "Project settings" from the menu.
- Then select the "Could Messaging" tab to find the server key and sender ID which you will use on the Tapjoy dashboard.
Tapjoy dashboard setup
Add the server key to Settings > Push Certificate > Android API Key and add the sender ID to Android sender ID.